We do not offer all-for-one quotation for all types of document, since we want our clients to satisfy by just paying for what we actually perform. We will promptly provide detailed quotation upon completion of analyzing and estimating each particular document. In addition, we will base on clients’ required deadline (for document translation) to provide best possible quotation.
Please kindly contact us in any of the following forms:
- Call us at +84 917 671 239
- Chat with our staff being responsible for quotation, via Yahoo Messenger, Skype from our company website.
Our procedure is as below:
- Upon receipt of your approval of the proposed quotation, we will start translating together signing contracts with clients (including translation service contract and confidentiality contract) and negotiating advance payment.
- Clients receive translated documents and make payment for the rest amount. Both will then terminate all signed contracts.
Clients can make payment in any of the following methods:
1. Bank transfer to our company’s account as below:
VND bank account :
- 1360 53 869 (Asia Commercial Bank, Saigon Branch. Account holder: Viet Uy Tin Company Limited)
- 0511 0038 12442 (Bank of Foreign Trade of Vietnam – Vietcombank, District 5 Branch, Hochiminh City, Vietnam. Account holder: Nguyen Van Khai)
2. For customers in Hochiminh City, we will collect payment in person at clients’ designated locations.
We heartily appreciate all clients for your trust in us and continued supports during the past years.